If you have questions or problems with completing the application please contact the admissions department at 1(888) 79-GRACE, and someone will follow up with you promptly.
For Leadership and Ministry degrees only: Please make sure to list the name and number of a ministry reference on your application.
Books will be shipped to the shipping address provided prior to each five week class. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure the address is accurate and to inform the college of address changes throughout their program to make sure that books are received prior to each five week class.
Official college transcripts from any previous colleges that you attended. Transcripts must be signed and sealed to be official. Official college transcripts should be mailed to: 1011 Aldon St SW Wyoming, MI 49509 Attn: Adult & Online Enrollment. You can be provisionally admitted with unofficial college transcripts, but must submit officials by the end of your first five week class.If you have no prior college we do not need high school or GED transcripts, but you must list your date of completion for high school/GED on the application.
If you have additional colleges, please speak with your Enrollment Advisor.
Enter your United States Social Security Number (if one has been assigned). Providing a Social Security Number is voluntary, however, it will assist us in matching test scores and transcripts with your admission application and facilitate the administrative process if you are admitted. Financial support is required to provide a valid United States Social Security Number prior to receiving stipends. This information will be used only as a highly confidential, personal identifier for statutory reporting purposes. If you do not have a valid Social Security Number or do not wish to report it, please leave this field blank. Entering an invalid number will delay your application processing.
If you are applying for the leadership and ministry degree program, please provide a character reference from someone who is in a leadership role within a church or other Christian organization, but cannot be related to you. This individual will be contacted by your enrollment counselor during the admissions process.
CONDITIONS OF FINANCIAL AID AWARDS
1. You must participate in all 5 weeks of your 1st course and the 2nd week of the 2nd course to receive a disbursement.
2. You must participate in the last scheduled course in your semester to avoid funds returning to the government.
3. The Department of Education disburses funds to GBC during the 3rd week of the 2nd course.
4. Any excess financial aid will be mailed to you within 14 days of the disbursement date.
5. You must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress to remain eligible for financial aid.
6. If you drop a course, your financial aid amounts and disbursements are affected and adjusted.
7. If you spend your excess funds and then fail any course, you might not have any funds to continue your program.
8. Borrowing only what you need for tuition will often ensure you have enough funds for dropped and failed courses.
DROPPING A COURSE
1. Attendance is defined by completing any assignment in Blackboard, such as a paper or answering a Discussion Question.
2. Any refund for a dropped course will be determined by your Last Date of Attendance (LDA).
3. If you contact your academic advisor before the class starts and post nothing, you will be charged nothing.
4. If you contact your academic advisor after the class starts and post nothing, you will be charged 50% of the Book and Technology Fee and a drop fee of $100. The total cost for a Drop during the first week is: $175.
5. If your LDA is during the first week of the course, you will be charged 20% of tuition, 50% of the Book and Technology Fee and a drop fee of $100. Your grade will appear as a W on your transcript. The total cost for a W during the first week is:
6. If your LDA is during the second week of the course, you will be charged 50% of tuition, 50% of the Book and Technology Fee and a drop fee of $100. Your grade will appear as a W on your transcript. The total cost for a W during the second week is:
7. If you participate into the third, fourth or fifth week, there is no refund and you will be charged 100% of tuition and 100% of the Book and Technology Fee.
1. You must notify your Academic Advisor of any shipping address changes to ensure books are delivered.
2. If you are registered within 2 weeks of a course, you will be charged expedited shipping.
3. If you do not return your books within 1 week after the course, you will be charged the full cost of books.
4. $150 per scheduled course is charged to your account for the Book and Technology Fee.
1. If a cohort becomes small in size, that group might be disbanded and placed into another cohort.
2. If an onsite course is unavailable, you may be required to take an online course in its place.
3. If you want someone to have access to your information, please contact your Academic Advisor for a FERPA release.
4. The average student invests 20-25 hours of work every week in reading, writing, class discussion, etc.
The Undergraduate program is passionate spreading the word of what Grace Bible College has to offer. We offer an awesome referral program: if you refer someone who enrolls and they pass their first class with a grade of a C- or better, both you and the person you refer will receive a $100 Amazon gift card! If you have a friend, family member, or coworker who would benefit from this type of program, we want to serve them too. We have found that when people start with a friend or family member they are more likely to succeed.
Make sure to submit your application at the end to ensure that it is received by the Adult & Online admissions department.